Wednesday, July 15, 2015

300 Classes, 2 Years, & 1 New Job

On July 4, I signed the 300 Club barre at Pure Barre Boulder after taking my 300th class in the studio! On July 7, I started working at Pure Barre Boulder full time as the studio manager. On July 14, I celebrated my 2 year anniversary of being a client at Pure Barre Boulder. Needless to say, it's been an exciting 10 days for me at the studio



I was really hoping to sign the 300 Club barre on June 14 (since I started on July 14, 2013 and signed the 100 Club barre on March 14, 2014), but I've just been so busy recently that I just didn't have enough time to get all those classes in. So I had to settle for getting my 300th class in 10 days before my 2 year anniversary. All of my coworkers know I'm a total dork who keeps track of how many classes I take with each teacher and exactly how many classes I've done total, but my 300th class kind of snuck up on me! That week had been so crazy that I thought it was my 299th class. Anyway, it was a really great class and I was so sore the next day. I love that I still get sore from Pure Barre sometimes!


What I'm most excited about, though, is that last Tuesday, I had my first day as the full-time studio manager! (The "Hanager", if you will!) It was absolutely kismet that it worked out the way it did. All the pieces fell perfectly into place and I was able to leave my job at my dad's law office to start a new adventure! I think it's going to be a really good fit for me and I hope that I'm successful with it for a long time!


Yesterday was the anniversary of my first class at the studio. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I had signed up to take in the morning, but I hadn't slept well the night before and ended up taking the afternoon class that Sunday instead. I was hooked right away and went 9 times during the 2 weeks I had unlimited. I bought a New Client Special after that and the rest is history. I had no idea just how much those first 55 minutes would change my life! 

Follow my entire Pure Barre journey with these posts:


*guest post

No comments:

Post a Comment