Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ten on Ten :: June 2015

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

My favorite corner of the world.

Target is on point with dresses this season.

I'm curious to see if this changes at all in the next five years. I don't drink coffee now and I hope I never do.

Sam and I had to try the new frappucinos at Starbucks: red velvet cake and cinnamon roll.

A beautiful afternoon in Denver!

Snooze with my sisters.

Visiting my grandma and grandpa's headstone at Fort Logan Cemetary.


Ice cream at Sweet Cow. Last week I ate really well, this week I'm throwing all caution to the wind.

Throwing back to an old Instagram to showcase my favorite shoes.

It's a beautiful night in Colorado for a walk. Too bad I dropped my phone and cracked the screen.

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment